IT'S FREAKING END OF CT!!!!

HELLO PEOPLE. IT'S THE END OF CT, 9:37am IN THE MORNING OF THE FIRST DAY OF HOLIDAYS AND IM SO HIGHHHHHHHHH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

okay. im not really happy cos it feels like screwed up my CT. but hell. it's over. like what koo doofus said. (the most sensible words I've ever heard from her) 'It actually depends on whether you can fang xia everything anot. Last time I used to want to get first in everything then now I don't really care about this.' yeah. it's all about letting it go. I should. if in life, I've worked hard, but it still doesn't turn out as what I wanted, then what can I say? it's just not my fate for it. right? right.

after CT ytd, went to town with koo doofus and tiang tiang. hahahah. and ray came too. my Pyrex heels are OOS. but oh well. nevermind. hahahahah.

after shopping around, tiang tiang left to meet her friend, koo doofus went home, and me and ray left for dinner. went into drmarts at OC and was looking at those high cut boots when ray told me I'll look sloppy in those. yea. I have this aura of sloppiness. so can't wear such things. I'll end up looking like construction worker. HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH. why me no look like supermodel? wear anything also nice T.T HAHAHAHAHAH.

settled at ajisen for dinner. chatted with ray. it felt that it's been so long since I could chat with him w/o thinking about exams. hahahahah. and we talked about his future path for uni. and my studies too. after dinner, we just walked around, and left for home soon. :)

gonna go colour my hair later in the afternoon :) yay. hahahaha. back with more photos later at night! :)




















0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist