SABAI SABAI

HELLO PEOPLEEEEEEEEE. IM BACK FROM BURIRUM! I had a really fun time there and i believe that i grew much too. as much as i was supposed to go there and teach the younger kids there, i felt that they were teaching me so much more things. I dont have the photos. Shall wait for HuiQi to upload the photos (: meanwhile, ill just post the photos of my diary for the first 2 days. the rest of the days i wrote but i didnt snap shot yet. the last few days were havoc so i wrote in point form. will do them up tmr and post them up soon! (: Like seriously. Ill post them pieces by pieces (: so stay tune kay! this burirum trip is gonna take up a whole lot of blog post for quite some time (:

















Its only my first day back in SG and im missing Burirum. I miss everyone. As much as i did suffer quite a bit (those bugs, eww), but i still miss having to crawl under that mosquito net to sleep on that hard as hell mat. I got like 3 bruises on my body from SLEEPING. but still, it makes me feel so fortunate to even have a proper bed at home.

I miss fooling around with QiaoWen and Cassandra.
I miss fooling around with my food, job and lobang kakis.
I miss partying on Van 2 (aka WTNC)
I miss laughing at random stuffs that happen during the trip.
I miss the late night group reflection nights.
I miss the pa-pas.
I miss the students.
I miss the people.
I miss the group.
I miss Burirum.


Okay, imma go sleep now. this is really short because i survived today with just a mere 2 hours sleep. and ive been awake from 515am. Pardon my short post. Goodnight!

P/S: cantwait to meet up with bestie, cat, awesome 4, weishi, theresa, leepeng, pearlyn, and so many more. not forgetting, i cant wait to meet my YEP mates again during post trip CIP! ^^


What you have does not determine how happy you are.
How much gratitude you have for the things in your life determines it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist