HONG NAM YU TI NAI KA~?

Hello guys. Im gonna blog about my buriram trip again! yayyyy. i was doing research for my is module then i decided to blog too. since i have some time (: gonna sleep early today then tmr wake up for running again! im still left with abs exercise today tho.

Okay so i need to update you guys on my life first before going on to my Buriram Adventures.So basially, ever since i got back from Buriram, all ive did was to eat sleep and stone. And im really suffocating in SG because the pace is so fast. i even have difficulties going to twitter and instagram and facebook. People see me stuck on my phone ever since im back but the truth is, im on it because im not fast enough. not as fast as last time yknow. last time between texts, i have time to stop and rest. but now no! i finish one text and another comes. i finish another, and another comes! IT NEVER ENDS. OH MY GAWD.

well, going to tiong bahru bakery tmr with shenling. so hyped up. heh.

So okay, regarding my title, people, whoever, you go thailand, MUST MUST MUST DIE DIE MUST KNOW THIS ONE. COME I WRITE BIG BIG FOR YOU.

HONG NAM YU TI NAI KA/KAP?
it means....
WHERE IS THE TOILET?

ka is for girls and kap is for guys, dont mix this up kay people. DONT TRY.
this phrase has saved me from so many embarrassment and awkward moment. Like when i dont understand what a stranger is talking then ill use this phrase. Super helpful. Cos they will direct you there and then you can escape. okay, escaping not because Thai aint scary okay, they are SUPER DUPER NICE PEOPLE. They are so nice that im judging Singaporeans everywhere i go now. but yknow, just incase of emergency.. and it helped me break the ice between me and the students. When they start blabbering thai words to me and ill be like "Hong Nam Yu Ti Nai Ka?" ill always remember when Omm (one of my students) told me "tang nan" which means there. She took me seriously. Then when she realised, she couldn't stop laughing. That Omm ah.. i miss her so much. Ill talk more about her when i talk about english camp (:

okay time for my peekchure journal~ all of them are written then. so they really have all my candid thoughts in there. 
























I hope they are in order, Im alittle lazy to go through them. hehehehe.

the rest of the days are in point form. i will update them really soon! 
 If you have been following me on Instagram, you'll see different photos of the trip tt ive upload. i havent gotten the rest tho. But oh well. okay here's one with my buddies and one with my super happy face on the plane TO thailand.

 Cassandra and Qiao Wen! we just arrived in BKK airport when we took this shot. Love this 2 person to bits. and we made a pinky promise that we would go back to BKK for shopping and to make a day out to go back to Burirum to see the people. Gotta start thinking how to. Because we will definitely need a bus to bring us there and back to BKK. Not sure if the students will still remember us, especially since grad trip will be like 2 years time, and prolly the only people who might still be there is the sec 1. Means its the Omm and Manora and Tomyum soup that batch of kids. But most importantly, i wanna go back and see Pa Tik, Pa Yao, Pa Pap, P-Orn, P-Pum.... I really miss them so much. and when P-Pum added me on fb today, i was like so excited. i keep staring at my phone waiting for her reply.even tho after she said she was fine too, i didnt know how to continue, but im so glad that even when we are back, we could still keep in touch (:
 YEAP. THIS IS MA FACE. i took this shot after i was awoken by the snoring man on the plane and everyone was asleep so no one could talk to me :( so sad yknow. i can still remember how cramped i was in that seat. The sun was so warm, shining through that window, then the front person was snoring away, then the person behind me occasionally kicked my chair in his/her sleep and then the seat was so upright. I just looked so trapped. Even Jessie tell me i look so kelian in there.hahahahaha. so guys, the takeaway from this is: DONT TAKE THE WINDOW SEAT IF ITS BUDGET AIR. okay kidding.

okay, my laptop needs to reboot. some update thingy, so annoying. -.- goodnight people!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist