Single.

Every now and then in our lives,
we meet someone who we will dream of being together with him/her till we both grow old, have wrinkles on our faces and still love each other like how we first met. and we live happily ever after. like Cinderella. like Ariel the mermaid. like Belle. like Shrek and Fiona....

I did have that fantasy, secretly, to myself before, that's why I stepped out of my comfort zone.

But life isn't always a fairy tale.

In a relationship. we come across many obstacles, arguments and quarrels. to the extent that we get tired. one will want to quit. and no matter how the other tries to hold on. what's lost is lost. Faith. Trust. Confidence. and replaced with fear and tire....

But of course. there will be couples who complement each other. who will be together till the day they grow old and have grandchildren. but that, I'll leave that to fate. All I want to do now is to study really hard and get into a university without upsetting my poly life.

Even tho deep down, I know that my heart is aching for a lost relationship

Even tho deep down, Im also hurting because I know I've caused such loss.

I know I've hurt someone.

All I can say is that Im tired.
All I can say is that Im sorry.
All I can say is that there will be someone out there who will be worth your time and love.

I'm sorry.

i know I'm very bad. but please pardon me for being selfish. because I want to feel happy again. and I hope you will be. because you are a good person.

P/S: thanks mom. thanks sissy. thanks dad. thanks bestie. thanks Catherine. thanks Jolene. thanks Charmaine. thanks Weishi. thanks Benson. thanks Leepeng. Thanks for letting me know that you guys will be there for me. Thankyou.


'爱情我比你透彻,你对我只是执念。爱情很简单,对方说结束,那就结束了。非要让不愿意的人跟你一起相爱,那是执念。你的固执已见,成就不了爱情。'
-那年冬天,风在吹

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist