Existence

Many a times, we question ourselves if we have enough time.
Correction.
We question if time if being too little for us to spend.
But every now and then, i just think of it this way,
does time actually exist? I mean, if clock didnt exist in the first place,
i would just have day and night.
and for all i know, i can just have my day as short as 4 hours, and the rest of the day spent for sleeping.
but the thing is, we only know its four hours, because we have a clock.
what if, right from the beginning,
there is no clock.
what if, right from the beginning,
day-night doesn't define a day
what if, right from the beginning,
our physiological and biological clock just adjusts to 2 days and 2 nights as 1 day?
that would have made it up to the 48 hours per day theory that people have been bugging and complaining, and whining, and that includes me.

i just randomly thought of the topic on time
because im really running short of it.
I want my grades to be good.
in fact, i sincerely wanna get a GPA 4.0 for once.
just one semester. okay, maybe 2 if you count intern.
but the thing is,
this sem is my last sem that im gonna be focussing mainly on core modules,
next sem and the last sem is fyp and intern.
i know this is my last chance.
but this semester,
it is so relaxing,
and yet so busy at the same time
that i dont know where all my time went to.
everyday, i reach home at 6pm. start work at 8pm. all the way till 3am.
the next day i wake up at 6am again.
then the vicious cycle continues and all i ever complete is my work.
not revision
and CT is in 3 weeks time.
im seriously stressed up.
external stress factors in fact.
i didn't stress myself.
until.....
and thats it.
i know i have to buck up.

Now,
i wished a clock never existed.
that way, i define my own time.
and i have more time to study, more time to sleep, more time to dance, more time to spend with my family.

but the thing is, you never gets the best of both world. what's more, im asking for the best of so many worlds.

Naive, yes. But a girl can always dream right? Right.

1 comments :

  1. Jiayou chewlin! I really like your blog, very philosophical haha! Smile :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Playlist