a present from life

hello people. thinking why am i blogging now? nope, not that im blogging from commiss class. rather more that i didnt go for class because it got cancelled. (yay :> ) i really need a break today. been so tired lately. and everything seems to be collapsing. second week of school and im talking about collapsing. i ought to be more optimistic. 

yesterday wasn't a good day for me at all. didn't do Bstats project. Broke my sis's sandals. Completely clueless on what to do for Cell Bio project. Dance wasn't exactly good. Couldn't find my ezlink card while on the way home and almost dropped my laptop.

For Bstats project and CellBio project, i can always do them another day. but i kinda regret choosing macromolecules. its the first presentation. and i missed the briefing for it. damn confused right now. i should prolly ask Jiaxin and Janice what did they do and get a rough idea. else i really dont know what to do. 


Dance. I NEED TO STOP LEADING WHEN IM DOING FORMATION. >:( im too used to leading Jolene that when i learn the girl steps, i can't stop leading. end up i look like some twisted figure cos the hand just fixed there :( samba is okay. still carrying out my learning both boy and girl routine. decided to do so, so that i wont have much difficulties dancing with a guy next time (if i ever do). Need to work double the effort!-determined-

 although it was a bad day, but things turned for the better slowly. sissy didnt blame me for spoiling her sandals. R helped to calm my rage mode down before reaching home so that i won't attitude my mom and get nagged at. mom wasn't pissed at me misplacing my card either. and at exactly 12 sharp. checked my mail and realise i have no school today cos commiss is cancelled. the class i dread the most. IS CANCELLED. YAYAYAYAYAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

and i believe that today will be even better. (:


i'm an angel with a shotgun.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist