SUPERWOMAN.

on the way home from dance alone, because Jolene wasn't feeling well and I headed to dance alone. thank goodness it went smoothly. danced with Jermine instead of Eli because Eli had to teach someone new. but still, better than dancing alone. learned a few new things from Jermine also :) shall discuss with Jolene if she wanna make the changes :)

finished jive routine today. really complicated and I cant do it properly. had to multitask and put my poor brain to work twice as hard to rmb both girl and guy. but I officially declared that I can't dance the girl part, especially not with a partner. Richard was helping me to recap the steps but I did all wrong, but when I did individually, I could! oh my. what's wrong with me... I really am trying my best but it seems like its not enough. I have to try harder.

so goal for dance from now on would be,

1)Getting routines and improvising it do that me and Jolene won't be so chill during comp.

2) Get both girl, guy, formation routines clear in my head.

3) be able to execute all routines WITH a partner.

4) Be super woman. hahaha. just kidding :)




I'm still alive. but I'm not breathing.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist