headache.

I seriously have no idea what has gotten into me today. what's with this attitude and moodiness the entire day. it's not like I've been forced to work. I was the one who wanted to isn't it. why did I act like the entire world owes me money. it's grandmommy's birthday and I'm acting like this. damn pissed at myself. -shoot self-

ulcer was killing me the entire morning and when it got better after lunch, fatigue sudden hit me and I got super tired. ulcer and fatigue. that does it. I'm officially grumpy today. then I tried to nap. and she came in, in a reprimanding tone and scolded me asking me why am I so tired. I'm tired. I've no idea why. and the fact that I pulled my pillow bolster and blanket over my head still couldn't drain out their voices made me even more irritated. then she came to wake me up, when I'm apparently been awake for the past hour, she starts to yell in her extreme loud voice again. she speaks like that. I know.. but it aggravate my headache. and right now. I feel like dying. puking feel, headache, fatigue and these tears can't stop falling for I don't know what is the reason! I'm not Ben sad! WHAT THE SHIT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

I know that right now, they must be all discussing or scolding me about my attitude. and seriously. even if they wouldn't see this post, I really am apologetic for the attitude. I have no idea what gotten into me today. but then again, sissy will just say 'you have always been like this. all the while. with you stuck up attitude.'

yea. I'm stuck up. and I dont even know it. how brilliant a sister, daughter and granddaughter I am.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist