GOLDFISH MEMORY.

hello! its been a long time since i last blogged right! i shall just do a quick update and probably some photos. my goldfish memory doesnt let me remember so many things. ><


so anyway, today i went to work. wasnt really having anything special, until my manager decides to give me a 'check' which i ended up failing it because i got the wrong instructions from someone and that person has the cheek to just laugh it off. second time this month that i got lectured for things aint my fault. but thats just how the world works i guess. sigh. and then theres this three super duper annoying customers. shall not elaborate here. if not later my blood boil again. hahaha.


Thinking about colouring my hair. do ombre hair with ash grey tips. but then again, to make nice ones, need to go well known salon and they cost a bomb >< also feel like buying a dress, that cost 35 bucks. but i doubt i should. maybe next time. now im not having alot of cash. maybe ill scrimp and save :) 10-15 dollars per week? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. (:


okay. forgot what i wanna blog about. photo time!


 Mr Youtiao! its really good! -thumbs up-
 J.Co donut. Mint Choc Frappe Uno. my new fave <3

 My last shopping spree before i start to save my next 500bucks for shopping (: 
P/S: these dont cost 500 bucks kay. im just setting a goal (:
 I snipped my hair short...just kidding ^^
 But i really kinda miss my short hair. Anyone else dont believe this is taken just a year ago? :P oh god, my chubby cheeks @.@ not gonna lie, but this was the period i was fattest in my teenage life.

 Little Pancakes again! This time brought Jolene along with me (: 
Going nutella for you~
 My hair grew longer :)


Thats all! byebye (:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist