Macarons, Not Macaroons








i likey this photo. i look good with small eyes too! hahaha. okay sorry.








okay, so after some photo, and now i shall write. i figured that i should blog often. haha. but im sure my laziness will get to me one day. gonna sleep soon after i finish this blog post.

so anyway, school's started already. I wont say that its awesome, because the last three days was just introduction. and you know when all the nightmares come... okay, imma just keep it cool and just try my best. Need to stop stressing myself. once school started, my hir started falling like nobody's business. and i better write my reflection for my YEP IS module tmr and figure out how to apply for OMF tmr. i decided to apply, because like what Mr Dy said, "IF you try, there is a 50% chance. If you dont, then its a 100% chance that you will never get it". so yea, why not? besides, ive always wanted it dont I?

So anyway, other than school, this entire week has been like.. quite normal. except that i met with theresa tiang shi qian (who is currently enjoying for 18th getaway and DRINKING LEGALLY. geez i havent even tried dirnking.. okay i did, one sip. and i just went straight back to plain water. beer is just eww. for me. so for beer lovers, dont come find me and tell me beer is nice. its just my opinion kay) for Max Brenner, the secondary school clique for Swee Choon. Then on friday i met pearlyn and leepeng for dinz and sogurt. And today i went out with omma for Koh Grill & Sushi Bar. Tell me la. How not to get fat. (remind me why i was so stupid to bet with lewweichao that i will lose weight. im gonna lose this bet seriously) But on the side note, ive gained weight like nobody's business. but this Jolene tells me i look no diff. i feel rounder tho. but oh well, hooray for not looking like i gained that much of the weight as compared to reality. hehe. Now to make you all people hungry.

so omma bought macarons home~~~~ and thats the charm bracelet leepeng got for me and im totally loving it because it is the type of bracelet that i like. Thanks <3

so anyway, ive finished watching  宫心计. Its super awesome okay! it has a very strong meaning in there. and i really like their quotes... like it really teaches me to be good person.. but im so evil. okay, i shall share some quotes here since i forgot what i wanted to blog initially. hahahahaha. so yea. just to fill the content of the blog.

"總之凡事讓三分, 忍三分, 退三分"
""人, 就是要有三好。说好话, 做好事, 存好心"

Okay, these two shall be what i strive to be now. i dont wanna go to hell T.T okay goodnight! (:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist