WE HATE DORA



Hello people. Im back for another blog post. I know im supposed to be doing my assignment, which is technically my reflection. but im so lazy. OTL i just manged to add on like a little information that i was told to search on for my group project. Im so sorry to my teammates, because im really bad at this. I feel so stressed when we were meeting just now. Like idk, they are able to come up with feasible and sensible ideas and contributing constructively to the project and im like ._____. idk, im so sorry guys. i will try my best. :( im just gonna try my best to get a B+ or something. I never ever get anything higher than a B+ for my IS modules. Im really bad at them. But im gonna try to be as constructive as i can to my group so that i do not drag them down along with me. Thank goodness this is just an enhancement module, else ill be like super stressed out. I actually like the idea of this being an enhancement module but if im still required to do assignments and get graded, then i rather it being an elective. Im spending time and killing alot of brain cells in this project. But then again, im still glad that it was an enhancement. Else ill be super stressed since the start of the Buriram trip because of that little pointy letter that can bring up my GPA just by 0.2 but if i dont get it, then my GPA will fall like Titanic.

Well, studies aside, im here to blog about my work. So generally, under the introduction of my little dongsaeng, Kerwin Kow Rong Yi, i got the job  at an event called Rise&Shine. Its another baby fair la. And i saw my ex-employer, Alex there too! JUst tt this time im not selling baby food anymore, im part of the organiser team.

So this job is actually a 5 day work. the first 2 days is just packing the goodie bags. it is super tiring i swear. Because the sponsors come late or the wrong item is placed into the bag or that the item ran out in the midst of packing and we have to repack everything. and everything, i mean like 500 or 1000 or 1500 or 1800 number of bags! that is a hell lot of bag. and we shifted the bags everywhere. and i gained muscles. like seriously, my biceps are bigger. and weichao and kevin just denies the existence of my muscle. We had alot of fun and made new friends too, regardless of the tiredness (:

Then the last 3 days is actually the event. We were all assigned to different teams. Weichao, Wenshan, and I are assigned to the stage crew, along with Victor, Thomas, Qixun and Evelyn. We got to talk and chat and make alot of fun out of the working condition. Louisa and Lynn are our IC. and i swear they are the BEST IC IN THE WORLD~~~ They super cute one leh. I didnt really talk to Evelyn much, because she was manning the nursery room and diaper changing room. But she's so prettyyyyyyyy and so fair. Thomas talked to her the most. Thomas is so funny. He keep making nonsensical comments. and hes so lousy at guessing names. hahaha. Qixun reminds me of Jiacai and he is really nice. Victor, is an annoying person. HAHAHA. okay la, not really annoying la. hes like one small boy lo. The first time i saw him, i thought he was a 95-er. But turns out hes a year younger. He has that chaolao face. But then ah, his actions and words are really like a small boy. hahahah. Weichao and Wenshan, i already know them since years back so i was really comfortable in working with them. Tho this lew weichao pissed me off once. hahahaha. Bet he got the shock of his life.Becaue i dont think ive ever gotten angry at him since he started bullying me since secondary school. I dont really get angry when people make fun of me or bully me la.Those friendly type one still okay. just not those serious serious type of malicious bullying. Like how Victor, jiale and jin wei calls me chunli or say i look like ruhua. Ill just hit or scold them la. but nope, not pissed off. hahahaha.

Well anyway, since i was a kid, i really hated Dora. And then it worsen when i was working for Alex at the baby fair where i listened to dora theme song for 3 days straight. and now i really hate it to the core. The kids go crazy for it and it was so tough to manage the crowd. Everyone is like mad when Dora came! And the mascot look so creepy for some reason....

SEE ITS SO CREEPY.
OKAY LA EVEN THO WE HATE IT, WE STILL TAKE PHOTO.DONT JUDGE US.

it was so much fun. and because im supposed to help arrange the contestants for the contests, those time is havoc mans. i went around grabbing kids because they were all over the place....

on the last day of work we took polaroid too, which i ended up bringing it home cos it landed in my hands and no one wanted to get it from me. We wanted to get udders ice cream after work, but since it was late, we settled for macdonalds and Serene treated us to hot fudge sundae ^^ i was really afraid of her at first. But then she turned out to be an awesome person. 

In general, this job experience is fruitful and i generally had alots of fun. I made alot of friends and i hope that all of us can continue to stay in contact (:


 
 
So yeap, ill conclude my work adventures here! really hope to work with them again. They showed me how fun it is to be working with friends. and working in a huge team makes me so tired because my energy gets drained (im an introvert) but for them, i dont mind getting so tired everyday. May our friendship last long!(:

and i have a new resolution. I will make time for friends and family. I have been trying to put effort to improve my outer appearance, and now i have to work on the inner personality. So here's a new list. and i shall check it back on New Year's Eve!(someone remind me T.T)

Outer appareance: 
1) flawless skin--eliminate pimples, scars and dark eye circles
2) Maintain my weight-- eat, but cannot get any fatter chewlin, no more.
3) Get fairer--APPLY SUNBLOCK
4) Get fitter

Inner personality:
1) Get less violent
2) get more lady like
3) be kind
4) and the list goes on..

okay la, i doubt i can finish listing what personality i can change.

okay. bye for now!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Playlist