Catching fire // Alone Adventures Part 2

Hey guys. okay im so sorry that tomorrow that i promised never came. But the thing is, i have been sleeing at 10pm sharp everyday... so yea. "no time" to blog. okay thats just a plain excuse. Okay, im back for the second part and some updates on ma boring life~

So anyway, i finally went to cinema to watch Hunger Games. Ive been dying to watch it. and i actually made a special trip down to Cathay from Marina Square after watching Frozen just to watch Catching Fire. so i rushed down to Cathay and got ONE ticket for Catching Fire. It is just so thrilling and funny to see the person at the counter looking at me with that "are you serious?" face. hahahaha. They think im crazy watching movie alone. No boyfriend cannot is it. No friend cannot is it. Okay la. Not that i no friend....but i really dont have boyf. But anyway thats beside the point. The point is, i wanted to watch a movie as and when i like it WITHOUT DISTRACTION. and i finally found back my interest for movies because i can finally watch them without distractions. HOHOHO. Well anyway, so i got a ticket for Catching Fire and I just have this feeling that i will be seated next to an angmoh. But then i got hungry so i headed into Cathay and forgot about that thought. 

So next i tried to find places to eat. While Popeyes was cheap, i was still traumatized from that frequent visit to Popeyes earlier this year. And besides i was alone, so no one could help me take care of my stuffs while i ordered. Then i saw Saizeriya. and then im like... maybe not. Later they so slow then i miss my movie how leh. So then i thought of my favourite Western dining place-- ASTONS!! So i went up and again i said "Table for One" and the lady who took my order just went HUH. LOL. basically when i entered into the restaurant, everyone treated me like some... freak? no thats too harsh. it feels as though they were judging me at first. But they were really nice to kept a notice on me and see if i needed anything. Especially since i was alone and when my food was taking a tad bit too long (and i took like 5 glances at my watch. To make sure i was on time for movie. Not to pester them kay) they took the initiative to help me check my order (: And they would smile whenever i made eye contact with them. which is really nice. It feels as though i wasnt dining alone after all. Then came another lady but they didnt bother her as much as they attended to me tho. Guess its because... i smiled? Idk, the lady didnt smile much nor looked around as much as i did. Maybe the staff at astons thought i was some mystery diner for evaluation. hahah. But nope im not. But im happy with my meal that day ^^

After dinner, i walked around a little, went to rest a little at the couch outside of the theaters, and when it was time,i went in to the cinema. So at first they were playing the soundtracks of Catching fire. Sia--Elastic Heart. Then the annoying announcement came in and said "You are now listening to the original soundtrack of Catching fire. Brought to you by Cathay" or something like tt. So spoil mood sia. I like Sia's voice. Dont you? My voice is low, but it aint nice like hers. Sigh. Guess i was right to choose dance. (Or rather, drama to not choose me and Mr Zaman to just throw me into MND because xinfang was in there. Mr Zaman, you smart. hahah) AND THEN REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I HAVE THIS INTUITION THAT I WILL SIT NEXT TO AN ANGMOH?! I WAS RIGHT OKAY. AN ANGMOH SAT NEXT TO ME. OKAY TO BE ACCURATE: TWO. 

okay guys, dont start to say me bimbo kay. I know i am la. but anyway... its just that my intuition that im getting back is scaring me. I know im getting it back ever since yknow i became single again (somehow i lost it when i was attached. my brain cocked up somehow i guess) and it has been proven to be true after YEP and alot of guessing-the-couple-game and then this! i should go be a fortune teller seriously. especially for couples. Like i always have the correct intuition for who like who la, and who will be together la.. maybe its cause im sensitive to such things. But idk. I should continue to make more predictions and test my sixth sense. People... watch out.. hiakhiak. okay just kidding kay.




So yea, the movie started, and damn... i was like gonna cry halfway through mans. The moment Mags went into that poison smog. Im like BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WEIHE. and then i saw how peeta was so gentle and nice to katniss and im like awwww. and my new idol is like Jennifer Lawrence. I used to find her like damn stuck up. But then i realise that shes the only idol or hollywood star that is like teenagers... like us.

















Embedded image permalink

 I LOL-ed at this for so long. hahahaha.

Okay back to the movie. Remember this tweet that went around saying:
Harry Potter Fans:  I want to go to Hogwarts!
Twilight Fans: I want to have a vampire boyfriend!
Hunger Games Fan: Its okay, im good.

But then halfway through the movie im like...
Damn. im in a Hunger Games aint I.
Im being thrown into this world as a human.
Not voluntarily. So perhaps im like a tribute.
And i have siblings. so that is like Haymitch. Like duh. been there, done that and survived.
And then.. im in this world. even though im still studying. but i face competition everywhere.
People trying to win one another in school
People trying to survive.
and like the movie,
the kindest never wins.
They dont
because before they can save the day and stuffs,
they are prolly killed.
by trusting people.
Geez. This is too deep.
I shall not go into it. hahaha.

 Well then. this concludes my alone adventure! this is just the beginning. im already going out alone tmr again. Not to watch movie. But to go shopping for shoes.  I have no time left to buy shoes for New Year. so yea. hahahaha.

Anyways, a little update on my life. Well i have been met with the worst crisis of my life. No one knows except for two. Well only one of them knows how big a crisis it is to me... And only these two knows it through my mouth. Because i told them. And not even my family knows it. What can I do? All of these are really freaking me out. But ill do a blogpost on it once i feel that it is comfortable enough to post it out. Afterall, for some, a blog is like a private journal. But for me, a blog is sort of like a medium for me to transmit my thoughts to people who bother to listen and read. Because i know im such a complicated person at times. HAHAHA. okay fine. i just wanna rant. heh.

I went out with mom today, to bedok mall. theres nothing much really. its more like food food food and more food. we finished walking the area in like 2 hours? So this entire week was like the week that i have decided to let myself relax. next week ill just flood myself with projects. starting from the moment that i get home from bugis tmr of course. and thank goodness i finished all dramas that i wanna watch in like a week. I finished 2 korean dramas, 1 hong kong drama, 1 english series (not really finish but it kinda still ongoing so yea) 3 movies. All in one week. and that 3 movies dont even include Catching Fire and Frozen. HAHA. okay i watch so fast because i fast forward la. I cannot stand those scenes where they cry cry cry cry then nothing to say one. Like okay cry liao, skip. hahaha.


And im kinda wanting to write a story. like just writing. I used to write. But then i stopped. because my english is really bad. haha. And i cant wait to meet Catherine when she is back and Bestie and Sinclair and Charmaine... i feel like im bidding them goodbye kay. cos next year is really gonna be damn tough. and this sem is... idk. so uncertain. sigh. wish me luck in achieving the impossible to save my broken and disappointed heart seriously. 2 more weeks to results are out. Please dont email me and tell me i failed. I beg of you :(  

Chapter 1: Conceal, don't feel.
She curled up into a ball on the cold floor, clenching her fists held close to her chest, shutting her eyes as if reality would shatter her into pieces when she opened them. She couldn't breathe. How long as it been since she last felt genuine happiness? 2 years? 6 years? She couldn't remember either. All these while, it felt as though something was preventing her from true happiness. A weight, yes. A weight that was wearing her out as she grew older each day. To people, she was okay. She was normal in school, at home. She was "herself", in front of others. She was that motherly figure, role model, and independent lady who didn't need anyone. That girl. They call her. That girl that people thought she have everything under her control. That girl that people saw as the only unbroken one they could turn to when they felt broken. But she knew that she could not carry on any further. She was "herself" for them, to show them that she was fine. People expected her to be fine. To be the best of the cohort. To be.. the one. She knew deep down, she was never made to be "that girl". But she tried so hard, only to end each day with a "you gotta do better than this". From striving, to struggling. Now she's drowning in her sea of unhappiness. "What have I done to myself?" she questioned. For someone who is in her teens, this question should have never popped out in her mind. But she could care less of what have been done. All she knew was, she needed a break. Not to run away, but to rest her tired heart and mind. But was life gonna give her that break? "Don't be silly." immediately rang in her ears, almost as if someone was there in that empty house of hers. She knew she was tired. But she also knew life wasn't gonna let her off easy. What she really wanted was, to be protected, or to just feel protected. from someone, anyone. She wanted a shoulder to cry on, she wanted a hand to hold on to. Just like the other girls, the other girly girls in school. Living their lives in ignorance, unaware of responsibilities. With one deep breathe, she calmed herself down. She opened her eyes slowly, relaxed her fists, and recollected herself. "You don't have time for this, Col. Get yourself back together." she whispered to herself, as she halted that one droplet of tear that was threatening to fall down her face.

1 comments :

  1. i love your alone adventure! i'll try it someday :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Playlist